Friday, February 6, 2009

Slumber Party Time

Slumber party time!

My place – you’re invited!

My big brother can start the fire,

We’ll make S’mores!

Until we’re ill!

 

Then we’ll purge and tell stories!

Like when I told Peter I liked him,

And he said,

You’re an ugly freak!

 

And when it gets late we’ll do dares!

Eat strawberries with a steak knife!

Put skewers under your fingernails!

 

And when the sun rises,

You’ll be asleep,

I won’t! I’ll be watching you!

The way the breath falls from your parted lips

Tenderly!

 

We can laugh! Scream!

My parent’s won’t mind,

They’re never there!

No one will hear!

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so creepy. It's giving me chills. Especially those excessively joyous exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it!
    I was going to do something with a million exclamation points too, but I don't think I could do it better than this!

    ReplyDelete