Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Bathroom Reader

Whenever I go into a public restroom, I remember this fact I read. It said that contrary to what many believe, the least used stall is the one closest to the entrance. So, naturally I started going into the very first stall in public restrooms, but then I thought, how did they even measure that? Did they record who went into which stall in several major cities? And if I read that statistic in a very well known book, sold in stores nationwide, how many other people are now using the first stall more than they would have before?  

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha brilliant! I've read the same statistic, it's such a hygienic dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just go in any stall and shit all over the place, thus disproving any potential statistic ever

    ReplyDelete