Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some more 10 word stories

  1. Chew. Swallow. Chew, chew. Swallow. Take a walk. Wait…Poop!
  2. Mom said to make real friends. The teddy bear winked.
  3. She fell. Arms in a cast. She met broken-leg-boy. Destiny.
  4. The star saw the earth and fell down in ecstasy.
  5. I wrote chapter one. Things still in progress. The End.
  6. It found the sweet spot. The bastard sucked me dry.
  7. Can’t sleep. Rum and milk. Now, I’m drunk and awake.
  8. She shouted. He nodded. She left. The deaf man cried.
  9. Tiny Tot crawled into the cupboard. In there, unimaginable possibilities.
  10. How am I like a goldfish?! Wait, what’d you say?

2 comments:

  1. I could not describe the things I just did better than is written in #1. So poignant.

    Also I really like 2, 10, and especially 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE. Wow. I really like 2 and 8 is amazing and brilliant and the rest are phenomenal as well. Damn.

    (Liz)

    ReplyDelete