Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Frenglish

“J’aime la pamplemousse.”

“Don’t speak in French. You only speak in French when you’re saying stuff you might be serious about, but may be joking about as well.”

“That’s pourquoi je say things en Français.”

“You’re crazy, you know that? Bizarre. Just bizarre.”

“Oui. It’s vraiment zarbi.”

“Are you even French?”

“Peut-être.”

“Goddamnit, Louise.”

“Oh Tomas, ne t’inquietes pas.”

“It’s Tom, or do you have yet to learn my name after three years?”

“Bof! Stop, you are tellement dramatique. Souviens-toi que je t’aime.”

“Well, I at least understand that one.”

“C’est la verité ma pamplemousse. And that’s all you need.”

2 comments:

  1. haha sorry. the translations are below:

    "I like grapefruit.”

    “Don’t speak in French. You only speak in French when you’re saying stuff you might be serious about, but may be joking about as well.”

    “That’s why I say things in French.”

    “You’re crazy, you know that? Bizarre. Just bizarre.”

    “Yes. It’s really bizarre.”

    “Are you even French?”

    “Maybe.”

    “Goddamnit, Louise.”

    “Oh Tomas, don't worry.”

    “It’s Tom, or do you have yet to learn my name after three years?”

    “Bof! Stop, you are being really dramatic. Remember that I love you.”

    “Well, I at least understand that one.”

    “It's the truth, my grapefruit. And that’s all you need.”

    ReplyDelete