Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Various Snippets of Various Conversations in the dark

It’s super dark out.

I don’t seem to remember the stars actually twinkling that much.

Twinkle twinkle little star…

What do you think about this one: If I were a meteor, I would shower you and sparks would fly!

Oh, yay! I just saw one!

Where? I keep missing them!

This would be really romantic if we weren’t lying on wet grass.

There’s another one!

My toes are popsicles.

Wow, yeah that one was raging.

Does Orion’s left shoulder look a little reddish to you?

I thought I saw a slow one, but it turned out to be a plane.

1 comment:

  1. Haha yes we heard many interesting comments from Kimball roof last night, including "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" coming echoing up towards us.

    "Come on Leonid! Show yourself!"
    "Meteorite? More like mediocreite!"

    ReplyDelete