Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Play on a Desk

Sunglasses: Hey baby.

Keychain: Oh please.

Sunglasses: You’ve got the keys, but I’ll open your lock.

Pencils: Ha! Is this guy serious?

Sunglasses: No joke girl,

Wallet: Enough!

Sunglasses: I’m sorry man, didn’t mean anything by it.

Wallet: I’ve told you to stay away, now you’re gonna get it.

Sunglasses: You serious? Shit, bring it man.

[Wallet picks up Sunglasses and carries him over to Pencil Sharpener.]

Pencil Sharpener: Gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sunglasses: AHHHHHHHH

Speakers: “We are here with nothing to do today
Its something we can’t explain
And tomorrow, where will we be tomorrow?
What will we see today?”

Keychain: Wallet?

3 comments:

  1. Oh damn. Not sure if I like any of these characters. Maybe the Pencil Sharpener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I meant that in a good way! I loved the play :)

    ReplyDelete