Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Part Of A Letter

            What else to tell you? There are certainly limitations to a letter. I have been reading and writing a whole lot lately. My book is coming along quickly the last three weeks, though it keeps getting harder to wake up at seven in the morning. It is my last week on the farm, and there are a lot of things I still want to do before I leave (i.e. become a mycologist, make hot pepper sauce). I know I won’t finish the book, so it’s hard to know how hard to push myself to continue making more progress this week.

2 comments:

  1. i stopped waking up at 7 this week haha and become a mycologist? and make sure you wear gloves if you make hot pepper sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, and really enjoyed this week's posts...<3

    ReplyDelete