Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sometimes I don’t understand you, but I need you (For Liz)

You’re so convoluted sometimes and I just can’t figure you out. You twist and turn and then all of a sudden you descend back into simplicity. But then there’s the silent treatment. I can no longer rejoice in the richness that used to course through you. Instead, dessication. More and more so until around the bend, you seem to snap out of it. Grow! Ascend! And expel the stuff of tears out of you with force. But, you are now deserting me once again. Into another convolution of mazes and densities. But, I must admit, you are necessary and sufficient.

1 comment:

  1. AHHH!! This is the love poem to my kidney that I never wrote, never really wanted to write, but am so glad I read =) beautious!!!

    ReplyDelete