Thursday, July 16, 2009

An Addendum to the Rules

Keep to yourself, [but definitely let go amongst others.]

Look twice before crossing the road, [yourself, and others.]

Don’t waste [food, energy,] or time.

Take the conversation to a higher level…[off the internet.]

Work [on your perspective] all the time.

Don’t eat [too many] sweets.

Don’t talk about bodily functions, [rate them!].

[Act confident to] be confident.

Don’t be afraid to change yourself [slowly].

Don’t be afraid of [rapid] change.

Exercise regularly [outside the gym.]

Trust your instincts [in accordance with your reason.]

Be honest [at the right times.]

Embrace your inner child, [it will make playing the grown-up more fun.]

4 comments:

  1. There's no need for me to try to integrate myself with what you're thinking when I read this, it just is exactly what I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, did you get those "rules" from somewhere or did you come up with them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought of common sayings and things like that. Some might be made up or rules my parents used to say or something.

    ReplyDelete